Applications for enrollment are accepted year round for the following school year, making the admissions process less tense for those concerned about deadlines. Contact Admissions for more information or have a look on the website.
The Kubert School welcomes application from those whose personal interest is directed toward a professional career in Cartoon-Graphic© Art. All candidates for admission to The Kubert School must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED). Previous training in art is not essential as this training is provided within the program.
Upon receipt of the application and application fee arrangements will be made for an interview and portfolio submission. During this interview, the prospective student's educational background, interests, and career goals are discussed. An applicant who resides a considerable distance from the school may request a telephone interview. In such cases, the school must receive the portfolio prior to the scheduled interview. As a part of the admission procedure, applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the facilities.
The applicant must make requests for transcripts to their respective high school and/or post secondary schools and colleges.
ACCREDITATION AND APPROVALS
The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art, Inc....
- is an eligible institution under Government insured Student loans and Grant Programs.
- is approved by the NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
- is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
- is approved for the training of Veterans and Eligible Persons.
- is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).