Preparing For Your Future
Applying to The Kubert School is quite simple. Applications for enrollment are accepted anytime for the following school year.
The three steps to start your creative journey with The Kubert School:
- Pay the $50 Application Fee. (For the month of December 2023, we will be waiving the application fee. Please use code “HOLIDAY2023” in the payment receipt number box of the application.)
- Complete and Submit the application below.
- Upon receipt of the application and application fee, the school will notify the applicant of the scheduled interview date and time.
Application and Enrollment Procedures
- This application is to be submitted with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee, thereby initiating the admissions process.
- An official high school transcript is required. In addition, if the student attended other schools, those transcripts are required and should be sent to The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon & Graphic Art, Inc., 37 Myrtle Avenue, Dover, NJ 07801.
- A personal interview is scheduled with the applicant at a mutually convenient time.
- Upon notification of acceptance, the applicant will be required to send:
- The completed enrollment agreement;
- The registration fee of $100; and
- A recent photograph (1″ x 1 1/2″), face only.
The registration fee is applicable towards tuition, and is non-refundable except as provided in the Refund Policy. If registration is not completed by the specified date, the applicant cannot be assured a place in class.
Personal & Online Interviews
An interview and a portfolio submission are required for acceptance into The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art. Upon receipt of the application and application fee, the school will notify the applicant of the scheduled interview date and time. Efforts will be made to schedule a mutually convenient date. See “Preparing for your interview with The Kubert School”
Interviews are scheduled at The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art, Inc., 37 Myrtle Ave., Dover, NJ or online via Google Meet. Interviews are approximately 1 hour in length, conducted from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Upon completion of the initial interview, the applicant will be notified of the next steps by the School Admissions Department. This is the final segment of the interview process.
"*" indicates required fields